Saturday 12 June 2010

Happenings in my unit

Hmmm, let's start this new blog with my brand new College life!
To start with the topic, let me tell y'all the stories at my apartment far away here in Selangor first. =)


Ya, It's real fun to stay with them. They're somehow crazy!!! They love to act, love to laugh, love to sleep (*only in the morning), love to eat, love to gossip, love Maple Story... THEY ARE EXTREMELY CRAZY only when they're inside this little space of OURS! xD Chehyi said that I had totally become another HUIWEN. She says that I'm super naughty now.(* Ehhhhhhh, I admit but i thought i was like this since long ago haha!)



HOWEVER, THEY FEED ME WELL!!! :D
Sometimes chehyi cooks whenever she has the right mood. :)




ChehYi cooks really well! I love her so so much! =D So does Junxuan, her beloved bf, haha! The eldest youngster in da house ---> Raymond, also cooks quite well!






Aaron, who is actually their best friend since high school, always stays overnight right here in our apartment! (I'd actually already regarded him as one of my housemate xD) Well, the point is he can cook too!!! YannPeng, who is another most welcomed guest, has also been staying in our house for a few times! She is another funny kaki here! =D




Ahahaaha!! Me this fellow who majoring in Hospitality is always the one who waiting to eat inside the room. haha. But sometimes I assist them too lah, to cut some onions and carrots...! LOL! How lucky I am to have them as my housemates, haha! That's why I'm really upset when they are not in the house because i can only eat all these unhealthy products. (SIGHZ!)





By the way, lotsa other little matters do refer to the photo album [Under One Roof] at my Facebook. Owhhh, I want them to be my housemates as long as I'm still studying at Taylor's!!! Don't you know how adorable they are?! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment