Sunday 27 June 2010

She woke up late today

Everytime welcoming my friends back to our hometown, I would always receive lollipop... HAHAHA... Like everybody still remember my nickname was once Lollipop, how sweet, lol! =D Let me always recalling of those days when everyone was still wearing the white uniforms with short hair and of course the funny childy look as well. How enjoyable during 2006 2007!!! How young we were!!! How many events and unforgettable things we went through altogether!!!

More than words. They come along with me all the times, and still kept very well inside my brain.



(*by the way, I'm now actually struggling beside a moutain of unread books)
I'm forcing myself to study hard because went out too late last night with fellows for the WorldCup Match and I not yet study even 1/10...!!!!!!!!! Oh Oh, gotta work hard during these few days left and I'm going back JB again on the coming Saturday! YEAH! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment