Tuesday 1 October 2013

Tears of joy



OH.... I can't tell how much feeling mixed inside my mind, right here right now.

This morning, I was rewinding myself with the photos inside "Kingdom M" album. Then, same night, I received this picture from 2000 miles away. I was praying really hard for The Beloved one, just one minute ago. Then, how can't I be touched? I was so surprised.




Then, I stared at this picture. I teared, and followed by laugh.
"Hey, the spelling is wronged la ---> huiwEn! My name is HUIWEN ok! haha"

I must tell, "I am fine. Thank you, my old friends out there!!!"

/ I did not mention, I miss you guys, sincerely./



Today, the team went to Blue Lagoon for snorkelling and BBQ, as a small outing trip. Had a short conversation. Had some encouragement. Had some laughters. Some of the ex-colleagues were leaving. Some stay. Some new staffs coming in. I can still remember of every single corner over there. Receiving some other pictures of tandoori chicken and bananas! They know I love eating, haha!!! Then, some photos of them too, of course! (=







This is the first day of October. Oh, it is 01/10! Had never remember this date since thousand years ago! Today, may I just act to be a little girl? Just like the old school Children's Day, I was like receiving something that made me soooo touched huh? Over-exaggerated? Ohhh my... I am such easy to encounter with, I guess so? =P

Still, I'm praying hard for The Beloved one. Also, I am smiling like a little girl. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment