Wednesday 28 July 2010

Malacca

I've got my old friends having a trip to Malacca all in a sudden,
when there's no any plans nobody knows the way there... Haha!




Surprisingly, it turned out to be a VERY MEMORABLE one! :)







I think there are seldom people who travel Malacca by this way! xD
We walked in the town at late night when there's actually no people there! It's kinda horrible but it is sweet too! Four of them are simply too nice!









While the second day, We did something usual but feel really different when you did all these things in a town which you are not familiar with! It is warmth in some other ways. (=








On that night, we decided to have a couple cups of alcohol because we didn't want to end the night way too fast.
Hmmm, I think that Carlsberg and Heneiken taste MUCH MORE better than the Sake...! =D Love the feel when you drink whole cup at once when you are feeling nervous when they asked something which you don't know how to express well! However while I recalling back of the night, I realised that I said something which not really what i thought of and those i really meant it still kept in the mind. OOOOpsss! =X

我就是每次都没有办法当场整理好自己的思绪,因为当场的人太多,玩真心话又要在时限内说出心里真正的想法对我来说还真的是 不可能!我发现我需要1-2天才能找到问题的答案啦~ 所以我的结论是:下次我一定把酒一口喝了也不急着想答案!但说出去的话确实就像泼出去的水,无法收回,所以就 算了吧 忘了吧~





However, that night was really great! :)

Hmmmm... The trip ended too fast when all of us really unbear to leave our room.
It is kinda comfortable to have such many nice & depth talks like we had already known each other for 20 years since we were borned to this world. They are simply too awesome because they know me so so well which I never noticed of!







This trip made me fond on them MORERRRRRRRR...!
There is none unhappy and quarrels between us at all.

On the other hand, I miss the other good friends of mine, whom we had never chatted for so long. By the way, it seems like some of us had already being forgotten because living in different town really made hearts a bit and a bit further away. Oh... I cherish every moments which made me smile from deep of my heart. I cherish girls and guys who really treat people with true hearts and sharing their minds with me. Sincerity is the only thing what I expected for.

^__________________________^

1 comment:

  1. I smile all the way while reading word by word of you =)

    Yes, I am fond of you more and more too, wen =)
    Really an enjoyable and unforgetable journey with u guys.. Take good good care while we're apart k?

    距离是一种温柔的想念。


    enhui

    ReplyDelete