Thursday 22 July 2010

One week in Penang


The sea surrounded Penang is blue. :)


First time taking plane ALONE! I really grown up! ^^
Gor gor KC picked me up at airport and I'm so excited, sitting on a BMW is so shiokkk lah, HAHAHAHAHA!!!


Meeting my dajie and my dearest DoReMi nephews and nieces - YangYang WeiWei ShenShen =)
Teaching them homeworks and WOAH nowadays primary school students are really tortured by a lot of difficult academic works!!!! So so kelian...


Besides eating here and there, I think that my dajie is really very very xingfu!!!
We watched "How To Train Your Dragon" altogether in the living room! It's so warmth-hearted and nice nice NICE!!! ^^


Morning of Penang!


Evening of Penang!


This is my beloved dajie! She lives so so happiness with her husband and children of course with lot of delicious foods too!


Lastly, introducing you all the very-different-tastes-Penang-Foods!!!

Owh, Can't describe how great and how different they are!!! The foods there are highly recommended some more they are CHEAP! So nice that people can have nice food with low price and friendly ambience! I am so so enjoyed during the whole week in Penang, a bit regretting why not staying there for few more days so that I can try more foods maybe! hahaha!!! Anyway, My dajiefu and dajie really treated me VERY VERY WELL and I really miss my DoReMi..!!! They are absolutely cute!!! ^^

See you again, Penang!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I didn't know that you have a blog post here, until now.

    ReplyDelete