Tuesday 7 September 2010

Best Friends For Life

Nothing's gonna be more precious than the real friendship I've ever got all over the years. In my life, there are two groups of BFF whom I always willing to share my everything with. (:
No doubt, Science Two and 1SP both mean so so much to me.

Please never ever ask me again about the question which group or who are much more important for me, because I can't afford to lose anyone of you! Not much people know about what we had done and how many troughs and falls we had been experienced during the high school life, and I'm not gonna to talk about everything all over again. Just one thing to be remembered, I'm regarding you all as my super BFFL. ^^ ♥


Recently, I've been meeting with a few BFF of my S2 Gang's members, it was like... Uhhhh, still making me laughing-non-stop and even we just have another one hour to go on, still insisting going to seaside for 10 minutes because we just don't want to end the night way too fast. Although free-style friends always made me waiting fearfully at home for more than hours, but it is just WORTH to! (:




Yesterday, my couple friend - SinTian came to my house. Hmmmm... It was like... WOW, how many years we had never been staying overnight alone together? We chatted about the past and the present, about the good and the bad, for HOURS for WHOLE NIGHT until we lied down on the bed and continue chatting for long hours until we fell asleep. There are a lot a lot of things that I only willing to share with her. She is somekind of girl which always warmth my heart and listen to me and share her everything with too. I think our sisterism is more than just a normal kind of sisterism. You know I know, we went through too much of highs and lows together-gather. XOXO :)



By the way, so many others BFFL are still pursuing for their dreams overseas, here and there, everywhere. But I'm sure we've got the kind of feeling which is,
No matter how long the distance we're apart of, our hearts are always close to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment