Thursday 21 July 2011

Let's stay young together!

hey people,
W-H-A-T are the ways you keep yourself to be young?
Life certainly doesn’t end when you reach 70 or even 80! Many people have accomplished amazing things late in life. Growing older is inevitable, but remember that we can never stop living!

hmmmm, I wished to stay young and grow old gracefully.
12 simple ways to achieve it:

1. Eat foods with high nutritional value
2. Exercise to keep the heart healthy and the body strong
3. Read variety of good books to stay sharp
4. Maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude
5. Engage children and young adults in activities
6. Spend plenty of time outdoors
7. Cultivate a good sense of humor
8. Discover new hobbies for continual learning
9. Practice gratitude daily
10. Teach and encourage others in worthy matters
11. Challenge self to take new risks
12. Live life to its fullest

I'm still trying to figure out how much I've done so far! :)
Guess that everyone wishes to grow mature but not older!
Me as well...!



總會想起你溫暖的面容
畫面裡我們總是有笑容

發自內心的感動與快樂才是最真實的 =)
外在會老去 時間會消逝 只有心 才最重要
I do hope I'm growing better and better each single day.

2 comments:

  1. 让我们一起成为老妖精吧!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea yea! I'll put the 12 ways in my to-do list! hehe

    ReplyDelete