Saturday 27 July 2013

Think


Flash back.................

Ya, everything is actually simple and direct,
why should I take some of those matters way too serious? Mmmmmm...
I am so lost right now but I know I'll find my way out. Soon?

There was this "Somebody" who actually inspired me.
We were not that close. (*Ohhh??? Sure??? =O)
Well, I still could not confirm whether we are friends, or not.
Nevertheless, I've got like short circuit, I just couldn't really response properly.
I had never been so irrational before while having a normal conversation. Haiz.

Somebody indirectly leaded me to think about a question ---- "WHO AM I".
I know I am not that worse. (*I guess so? )
but you know what? I couldn't really tell anything about myself. GG! =S

However, I understand that I needa improve myself. No matter in the aspect of personality, thinking, behaviours, conditions, talents, brain, language, ways of expression, skills or whatever... I am always living inside the comfort zone. Although I don't think staying with family is a bad deal as I love them deeply. Not that I never try to be independent. I let myself go out of the protection circle. I had experienced many kinda life by getting long-stayed outside here and there. However, I did not really expose the whole me to this social and I did not even get to know myself better!

Well, I don't have an exact aim in my life too. Worst feeling ever. =/

However, the worst of worsts is that:从认识开始 我就记得这个人的生日!啊!!!Why can't I just be forgetful of those people and their birthday just like how I always forget those trivial things in life. HUH??!!! My brain functions too good that I can't forget these unnecessary parts of the daily routine... SighhzzZ...

最美電影不必有最好的結局
虽然可能我真的无法表达自己 但其实我很感激这个Somebody给我指引
我会记得这个人说 要把我的脑挖出来 才不会想太多
我更会记得这个人说 我把世界变得好复杂 其实很多事很简单
想了好多天哦 唉 嗯 是真的
不过如此简单 但我现在想要让自己变得更好
其实也有点怀念 当初关系还不错的时候
不然 我真的不会认真思考自己的人生 真的不会

不管怎样 还是无奈的说声谢谢Somebody (=

Anyway, 我真的想看这几本这人介绍的书。
可是我上MPH Popular Harris都找不到。
你们发发好心 找到告诉我哦!如果家里也有请借我念!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment