Tuesday 17 September 2013

"Helloooo" from this little stranger!


There was this "something cute" appeared during one of our particular casual caffeine nights. The guests and bartenders were all feeling so excited..... "Lian qing qing" officially became the star of the night! Everyone in that cafe regardless genders and ages came towards and asked for the details........

HAHA! Let's take a peep! =D





Can you notice our VIP? ^^












Come Closer...


Yes, IT IS A CHAMELEON! =O

Whew! However, it is quite attractive after I know its history! (*Please allow me to skip this part)
What matters is that my friends got more excited than me when they actually see I touched and being so close with an animal (*Aheemmm, if you know me well...) haha! Another little tiny achievement of myself! TeeeHeee ^^


To end that lovely night, I bumped into a lovely girl surprisingly, haha (:


I have no idea what's going on with me. I am pretty positive recently!!! (Thumbs up for me?) I am trying to fill up my life by practising music instruments, taking photographs for things and people, had a few happy chatting session with some seniors (maybe this helped me the most). I am actually looking for some good reading materials in order to upgrade the inner part of me. So, I guess... Gonna hunt some books for the coming week? ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment