Friday 5 November 2010

20 vs 30

Twen-teen vs Third-teen


14 years old distance between DAJIE and wen.
She married to Gorgor KC when I was just 9.

He is her first love and they've got married!!! After that, dajie has been living in Penang till the present time. In my impressions I could just remember before dajie married, she was such a good good girl who always help my mummy take care of me. She was like my little mummy when I knew nothing. I feel so glad that Gorgor Kc gives her a really extraodinary xing fu de jia. Their three kids are always my proud. :)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 years old distance between ERJIE and wen.
Unlike me, she still looks so so young while times past.

It's like we have thousands of stories to tell everytime when I am back at home. Sometimes we might quarrel over beans of matters because we care every single thing and each other too much. However, we share the deepest secrets, either the good one or the bad one. We both love musics. We both love green tea. We both love polka dots. We both love lil flowers. We both love each other! I'm too glad she also got married to the one who really loves her. Thanks Gorgor AhPang letting my sister eat nicer and nicer every single day! (Oooops! :P)



***************************************************************************************************

The day when I changed from the passenger seats at the back to the front, I knew I'd somehow grown up and no more a little girl. 'Thou I'm still regarded as their baobei.

I have my dajie and my erjie, whom I always follow with.
I have my parents and both of them dote on me so so so much,
not on those materiality gifts but it's simply felt with a tiny red thing - HEART ♥
Feel like to tie a ribbon on it. :)


M O R E T H A N E N O U G H. (:
MUCH MUCH LOVE. ♥

1 comment: