Sunday 14 November 2010

Undescribable Effect

Be happy is one way of being wise.
Life should never be easy. We hold on things and wonder what's to come. In the moments, we laugh, we tear, we love, we fall, we forgive and we forget. I'm such a over-loaded-with-old-memories girl but I'm so looking forward to the future days too!
This is what people called - L I F E


Does anybody still remember this paper plane? =P Received it during 2007! lol

***************************************************************************************************



Finally I grabbed a superb great opportunity to watch [3 Idiots], without anybody using the same internet line! Ohhh, I laughed and I cried! For the up-and-down storyline, and for the 3 real cool men!!! Owhhhhh, I think the movie could be so perfectly touched because it is all about true friendship and brotherhood. A lot of positive power is given in the scenes. A lot of educational moral value is taught. A lot a lot of their hilarious creative conversation making me laughing "siao-ly" too! XD
Recently I had never been so happy as how I was last night! :) Hahahahahaha!
I always can have my assignments and works all undone but NO WAY if you want me to shut down my lappie. XD


and You know WHAT?
Before I closed my eyes to dream, I was looking at my handphone - the super "lao kok kok" which can actually being thrown into the sea. However, I never really wanted to change it because seriously I've got lotsa lotsa precious memories inside this small little old thing. It is so so bloody important to me! (As long as it is alive.)
and You know WHY?
Hmmm, I was about to check the inbox to delete some over-capacity messages. Hmmm, by opening every messages one by one, I was like a kiddo can't stop smiling at them! Those soundless historical sms-es had made my day! ^___^
SO???
HAHAHA! This is how I fell asleep so tightly and sweeetly lor!!! =))


Isn't life actually so simple and easy yet happy and satisfying?
Good Morning!!! ^O^ **TeeeeeeeHeeeeeeee**

3 comments:

  1. Please lah missy, if i m not wrong, my phone is same wif u loh. I dun think our phones are "lao kok kok" at all. Still modern pls. Hetza, U and me -- Hooray for K770i! Haha XD
    Recommend another Aamir Khan's movie--,which made me cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movie: Taare Zameen Par. I found tat i forgot to paste it XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zining,
    nono, you didn't know mine one already spoilt until no 123456789#0* at all! haha! And the button almost spoilt but sometimes then can function as normal again ehhh! LOL! Very weird but funny sometimes! Not because of the model dear... :)

    OK!!! ^^ I'll watch it once I back to JB! Otherwise I need to use half of the day to watch 3 hours movie lol! :DDD

    ReplyDelete