Tuesday 21 December 2010

Joyful Moments

It has been a busy week. BUT as long as it was FUN and HAPPY! =)

Simin came to JB for three days two night. We went around at Austin Area and went to Singapore together with Boris. I even introduce Simin to my 1SP's sisters! Oh my god, I never thought I would have chances to introduce my Uni friend to them!

I meet with Caca and Enhui for almost everyday! ^^ and Happy Lee is back in JB too!!!
It is just like we had all gone back to the days in high school when we met each other everyday although we were not classmates, but we still sticked together with each other! Hahaha! I told them all the happenings in Uni and they think it is really very very "interesting"! lol! @__@














We are all now awaiting for the coming Christmas Gatherings hehehe... I gonna meet with my Happy Family and 1SP and my S2 Gang! WooooHoooo~ I can't wait! =D

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is more wonderful than having all your different besties together and introduce them to each another! Simin is so nice! hope to see boris someday :)

    enhui

    ReplyDelete