Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas Days ♥

The Christmas Week was so busy but I feel so warmth! ^^
Christmas is the season for people to give and share, to love and forgive! Forget all the saddened ones and fill yourselves with more loves! ♥

I heart these people so much!


S2 Gang <( ̄︶ ̄)> 






KL's JB's Besties (~o ̄▽ ̄)~o








Happy Family + 1SP ~( ̄▽ ̄)~





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love me for who I am not what I look like. What I look like will change to the worst but who I am won't change unless it is for the better me. :)



Hmmmm... 2010 gonna end soon and this will be my last post before Year 2011. May the brand new year be more blissful. I'll be praying hard all the time for my beloved family and friends! May all of you stay healthy and dreams come true! =)

Dears all, I gotta upload more videos in the following month. ♫ Stay Tune!

1 comment:

  1. Love you HUIWEN!!
    i miss 1SP and JiaWei(my journey partner during this summer) very much. HUGGG!!

    ReplyDelete