Friday 22 October 2010

Happy Big Feast

We've decided to meet up at few days ago!!! :D



I never met with Aaron and Yannpeng since early September! I miss them badly! All of us promised each other that absolutely NO MORE dine at either RuJia or Zanmai coz we planned to have a BIG FEAST!!! ^O^ However, after we met and the long discussion, we were making choices between ThaiThai, Friday's, Zen, and even Bubba Gump. Somehow after walking and turning ways back to here and there, HUNGER is really killing us! Therefore, ZANMAI again, is still the best choice. HAHAHAHAHA! >O<















ChehYi JunXuan ChehLei Aaron YannPeng
I feel so pleasant to be with them. (:

I don't mind to be an annoying orange among them. =P
They are the KL gang who brings me a lotsa laughters and cutie jokes! I can be myself and I'm not scared of making any mistakes or saying any wrong words! We could simply be happy without any reasons! We could just laughing crazily altogether for those freezing cold jokes! We could even talking out very loud in such a romantic atmosphere when other patrons might actually wishing to chase us out!!!!! XD

XOXO ♥ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment