Monday 9 August 2010

Beans of matters

Telling you guys,
Recently i fell in love with the snack ---
which I don't really know what is the name of the stall but usually when we wanted to eat this, we will say "Hey, let's go to 三块九!" (=
This is how it looks like, filled with meat or veges with a thin crispy crust. It tastes simply great!



On the other hand,
Lately, I enjoyed having a supreme nice chicken chop with singer of the day singing old songs! No doubt i mean i am so enjoyed even sitting silently at 民歌餐厅! (=






It's so so comforty listen to the live singers sitting on the stage singing those unforgettable old good songs with a guitar~!!! The singers sing really well, and play guitar awesomely too! Owhhhh, can't tell you guys how relaxed and how happy and how I love the feel because I had been very EMO since after my summer holidays ended.
Hmmmm, they let me alive and I FEEL GOOD! =)


Some more, there was my KL besties together with me and to prepare some good stuff for our dear friend's (Aaron) 20th birthday, which let me recalled of mine too.



My first day of 20th was so sweet~ Although I didn't really get to be together with ALL of my bestest friends of my life at KL but I'm really satisfied because those whom I spent with really warmed my heart as I didn't really want to celebrate it. However it turned out to be a very special one! ^^ Since i started to wear uniform, I never really celebrated for the whole night with my fellow friends around because every year, 0511 was a big disaster --- MID-YEAR EXAM!!!!! =S Anyway, there was still a bunch of friends sending me this and that on the exam spot and even cook something nice for me and the most precious thing is the birthday cards from everyone which i could still keep until N O W. Awwww, friendship really mean SOMETHING to me personally! (=


*I notice that after I moved my blog to blogspot, I work harder on wrting blogs even on the sweet little matters, which I myself don't even know why. HAHA~! =*)

1 comment: