Wednesday 18 August 2010

One fine day

I was having lectures from 8am to 4pm for Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday!

Feel so suffered because I'm easy to feel sleepy whether I had enough sleep or not. If without meeting with Yanping yesterday night(*One of my bestest in KL~), i wonder if I would be emo once again?

It was all in a sudden when I was right inside Sunway Pyramid shopping with my college girlfriends and I just saw her sms after 5 hours which she dated me out for buying groceries. =) Anyway, so sorry for abandoning my college girlfriends.

All in a sudden we met without any plan! ^^ We decided to catch for LeeHom's latest movie and of course having dine together-gather. Oh, I never really attracted by any stars but LeeHom he has some kind of smartness that I couldn't describe. (*whether he is actually a gay or not~) Maybe I am one of the lovers of musicians, I really admire people who knows music real well. I think both of us do. Afterwards we went to Jusco. I met quite a few of coursemates there. Never hide your smile. =)) We then went to the side of the street waiting ChehYi after her presentation ended. Again we went RUJIA, the place where we always dine at. Last but not least, we brought funny yanping home along. Such a simple day ended but the heart was filled up with the colours of friendship fully. ^^











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was trying so so so hard to get rid off all the saddening parts of mine since few days ago. I am easy to be emo when I listen to the same good song from the moment once I woke up in the morning till the moment before I really lie on my bed. This time the murderer was [你不知道的事] by LeeHom. It is kinda an emo song with the emo MV. I just can't help falling in love with it. Hmmm... So many years down, I had learnt that everything in my life was not granted so I have to, I need to , it a is MUST to cherish every single moment of this beautiful earth where I'm growing on.

I have my beloved family supporting me all the time - My father who always called me once a while when he really miss me too much just to hear my voice and to ask whether I had already having my meal properly or not. My mother whom I talk with everyday and night for at least 15 minutes, telling her everything of mine and asking whether she is having a rest or not, whether she feel bored or not. My sisters and brother-in-laws who always so concerning about the updates of my facebook and always pm me whether I have rest enough or am I always going out to have fun and spending money, hahaha...

I have my bestest soulmates too, all sending me warmth messages and wall posts to brighten up my day whenever they know I'm all in a mess. I really couldn't afford to lose anyone of you guys because I knew I am really the luckiest one, having a lot of sincere and true friends in my life all these years around me. Giving me strengths, giving me opinions, giving me concerns, giving me lots of lots of love. =)


I have been living in this busy town for more than half a year.
Although I never expected for more, sometimes I really couldn't control myself to miss the old good times we had together, which really brings me into the world of emoness, whenever I badly miss my hometown. The poeple there too --- my beloved family and my bestest soulmates. Do forgive me.

很多是 你不知道的事。
很多是 我想念你的事。

2 comments:

  1. 我也好想看恋爱通告哦
    打死都要在msia看
    比较便宜
    我要看
    我也喜欢这首歌
    哎哟哎哟
    这是一部会哭的电影吗?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 那个东西是卷耳机的线的
    有些耳机线太长了 就卷起来方便收纳咯

    ReplyDelete