Sunday 8 August 2010

BE BRAVE!

Has been coughing for couple days... BIG BIG thanks for the ChuanBei PiPaGao! hahaha...



Feeling even more better in the morning after eating the bun which i baked myself during the Friday's pastry class. HAHAHA! (=



Can't tell y'all how great to have invovled in the baking class if compared to the Pure Acedemic [Principle of Accounting] (=O)! By the way, I also can't tell how I hate to serve strangers by the 30 steps method which made people so so nervous of! My semester two is really a big disaster because I have Front Office + Accommodation + Serving, these three main suffering subjects! Hopefully the rest of the 13 weeks will not be my bad memories. I need a lot of strength to go on! AZA AZA FIGHTING! (=



快乐其实是一种方法,一种你能自己掌握的方法,
你必须学习抓住快乐,而不是等待快乐从天而降。
试着改变自己的思路,在适当的时候停下脚步转一个弯,
相信一切都会变得简单。

No comments:

Post a Comment