Saturday 14 August 2010

Crazy week

Having fun for the whole week
is equal to
Spending bucks for it


At first I dated muimui was because I wanna apply for the CIMB clicks for uses in paying my Sem2 school fees. After that we went to have our fav GCB, Kindori and the most costly should be the Manhattan at the night! OH MY GOD, I really don't know what's wrong with me!!!












Things went wrong in the next day again.
Muimui stayed ovenight at my room and supposed we were having class at noon, weren't we? But then when we already sit in the class, THE CLASS WAS CANCELLED!!! Ohhhh, the mood came once again! She listened I talking about INCEPTION all the time and she was eager to watch it so... I WENT FOR MY 2ND TIME FOR THE MOVIE after having dinner at Ajisen! =D





However the week has not yet ended! =O
Gigi she got the Genting's First World Hotel's Shareholders Voucher (FOC), we were planning to go to Genting for one night right after school on Thursday!!! There are totally five of us for the trip~ =)

We went to walk around
Here and there at the night but the night was weird because Genting was not that cold and I even felt a bit hot~ LOL~!


We went to Starbucks for relaxing purpose.


OH~ The two girls went clubbing, the boy went to walk around to find back his memories, and simin and I were just planning to walk in the first world plaza. We were being attracted by a band in the bar so we went up a little bit to listen to their songs. After a couple of songs we met Boris! THEN we went inside there and ordered a bucket of Heineken (*It's really not in the plan but just kena shiok by the band of the Pub~!)
I just finished one bottle of Heineken and 1/4 glass of Carlsberg then I really started to feel tired and my face was so so hot and from my face to my legs are all BURNING RED! OH MY GOD! >O<






But the night has not yet ended,
later on we went to Safari to look for the other two girls. (*They went to clubbing - this was actually in their plan lah of course~) This was my first time to go in a club! Simin and I were requested to show our IC (*Hey, I thought now I look very old but they still thought I was under 18~!) Woahseh!!! (*I was actually planned to bring the two girls back to the hotel~!) Later on, we went in and we really found them! But then another glass of Heineken were given to us(*by a guy)!
Ahem, I really really don't know what's wrong with me to drank the whole glass of it because I didn't even seen his face! Very Very stupid me hoh?! Within 10 minutes then Simin and me were really insisting bringing the two girls back to hotel lah... At the night when we were back to hotel, everyone was tired but hungry then went out for KFC and I slept at 5am in the morning. Hmmm, no comments for the night but i was really a bit high after the alcohol effects. OH NO~!!! =X
will NEVER have the next time unless with my dearest 1SP and S2 Gang.




The next morning after awakening, we went to walk around again.
I met my classmates there, and I went to look for YanPing alone as we met on the bus going to Genting the day before! :D haha!!! We talked we laughed we shot each other and we were very enjoyed being together! =D





Actually the trip was quite fun la~! =)
Thanks Gigi for the FOC voucher so that we could stay at the hotel only @ RM3!!! Hahahahaha! =)
A big thankiewww to YanPing too because on the way back to KL Central, we sat together and we chat A LOT about the past few years and of course sharing stories about our own BESTEST FRIENDS in the life! =') Ohhh, how nice to have a friend to talk all these sweet little matters with! ^^


My conclusion for the trip is:
It made me REALLY MISS MY BESTEST FRIENDS SO SO MUCH!!!

Ahhh!!!

2 comments:

  1. next time must see properly the GUY's face when u drink that cup of wine OKAY?

    hehe..everything is so so fun lar~~~
    next time go drink with me ba

    by tian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya, Clubbing isn't my cup of tea. :)
    UNLESS with my BESTEST FRIENDS. <3

    ReplyDelete